Tax Agents in Dubai / UAE
The Federal Law No (7) of 2017 on tax procedures specifies the appointment of a tax agent to represent taxable persons before the Federal tax authority (FTA) with regards to his tax affairs and taxable obligations.
A tax agent should meet the below conditions for registration in the register of tax agents at the FTA.
a) He should be of good conduct and behaviour.
b) He should hold an accredited qualification from a recognised university or an institute showing his specialisation and practical experience.
c) He is medically fit.
d) He holds avalid professional indemnity insurance.
The tax agent’s role is as under:
VAT planning and advisory services
1. VAT planning in UAE
2. VAT advisory services
3. Recommending VAT registration as a single entity or a tax group
4. Applicability of reverse charge mechanism for Imports
5. Guide on Intra GCC trade
6. VAT training and awareness to staff
VAT compliance services
1. Ensure timely submission of VAT returns, reconciliation.
2. Review of VAT records, returns& reconciliation.
3. Providing advice on client’s clarifications and FTA notifications.
4. Representing before the FTA for tax matters.
5. Review and customization of source documents.
For proper monitoring of account books and other records, the role of a tax agent becomes important. A tax agent would assist businessman in complying with their taxable obligations in a timely manner. Every taxable person should maintain books of accounts and records for a minimum period of 5 years.
Find JCA UAE Audit, Leading VAT agents in Dubai, Tax agents in Dubai, for more information, Inquire us today.